Linda’s scholarships are awarded annually to women who are 25 years or older, non-traditional students who have a difficult time finding scholarships for which they qualify. As in previous years, the scholarship funds may be used not only for tuition and books, but also for childcare, transportation and other expenses not covered by traditional scholarships.
-To qualify, a woman must be 25 years old or older, a U.S. or Canadian citizen attending a U.S. or Canadian college or university and must submit an essay.
-The 500-word essay includes information on why the student is applying for the scholarship, how achieving her educational goals will enhance her and her family’s future, the specific purpose for the funds and the dollar amount requested.
Application deadline is September 4, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- The Gladys Bales Scholarship for Idaho Women 2011, USA
- Seafair Foundation Scholarship Program for Women, USA
- Beverly Anderson Scholarship for Women 2011 at George Mason University Virginia, USA
- Peg Hutchison Opportunity Award for Women 2011, New Zealand
- Dorothy Senesh Fellowship for Women from Developing Countries 2012, USA