COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT) has announced admission for International Students in the Master programs. Admissions are opened starting from 2nd January 2012, and last date for submission for application is 21 March 2012. Commencement of Classes will be on September 2012.
Scholarships are available for students from OIC (Organization of the Islamic Conference) and COMSATS member countries. Eligibility Criteria -16 years first class education from recognized university -IELTS score of 70 OR -TOFEL minimum 5.0 band OR -NTS (GAT) score of 50% (Local test in Pakistan).
Application Deadline is 21 March 2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Scholarships for Development, Institute of Space Technology Islamabad, Pakistan
- Graduate Research Scholarship (GRS) Programme 2011, Pakistan
- Master Thesis in Environmental Toxicology 2011 by Eawag Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, Switzerland
- University of Karachi Alumni Association Scholarship 2012, Pakistan
- Ghent University offers PhD Studentship in Information Technology 2011, Belgium