The Master’s in Music Technology program is a twelve-month course combining cutting edge developments in audio technology with music composition, acoustics and computer science. The course is aimed at candidates who wish to combine technological competence with artistic endeavour. Established in 1998 the music technology course has proven successful in the development of competent composers and performers, music technologists, and audio software developers working at the leading edge of music, science and technology. The course is limited to sixteen students per year with the option of either an MA or MSc degree. In addition to the many facilities at DMARC, students have exclusive access to a music computer lab and to the postgraduate studio suites.
-Acceptance for the course is based on a combination of musical/compositional ability, academic record, technological capacity, and interview.Prospective candidates should possess either
-a primary degree with first or second-class honours (Level 8 – National Qualifications Authority of Ireland or equivalent) and demonstrable musical experience or
-an equivalent capability based on significant and substantial prior professional experience is acceptable.
Application Deadline is 27th April 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Fulbright-mtvU Awards 2012-2013 in International Contemporary Music by Participating Country,
- PhD Research Position in Sensing Emotion in Music by Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Scholarships in Science, Engineering and Technology Ireland
- International Student Entrance Scholarship 2012-2013 by National University of Ireland, Ireland
- Music Tiverton Parish Church Scholarships by University of Exeter, UK