A newly founded doctoral program in “Chromosome Dynamics”, including groups from MFPL and GMI, is offering PhD student positions through an embedded call as part of the present MFPL call. At MFPL, Gustav Ammerer, Alexander Dammermann, Juraj Gregan, Verena Jantsch (deputy speaker), Franz Klein, Josef Loidl and Peter Schlögelhofer will work on the project, in collaboration with Ortrun Mittelsten Scheid and Karel Riha at GMI. The establishment of the new program was a natural next step for the researchers, who point to the advantages the VBC already offera: a state-of-the-art infrastructure, a research cluster in Chromosome Biology and a faculty fully committed to teaching. All that was missing was a dedicated PhD program.
The MFPL PhD Program is open to students who hold a Master’s degree in the biosciences, chemistry, or related fields, or students who expect to finish their master study before December 2012.
Application Deadline is 15th March, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- The Max F. Perutz International PhD Programme by University of Vienna, Austria
- Max Perutz International PhD Program Molecular Life Sciences – Austria
- PhD Scholarship in Role of the Ribosomal DNA Repeats in Chromosome Segregation 2011, New Zealand
- Postdoctoral Researcher in the Centre for Chromosome Biology, National University of Ireland – Ireland
- Masters, PhD Scholarships for International Students in Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience – Germany