MDF aims to support training of new investigators with outstanding potential to make future contributions to myotonic dystrophy research. Previous work in this area is not required. However, the applicant should document how previous experience and research interests will be buttressed by the fellowship training to address important questions related to myotonic dystrophy. The applicant and sponsor must demonstrate a strong and enduring commitment to current and future research in this area.
The applicant must have completed a PhD., M.D., or D.O. degree from an accredited domestic or foreign institution before an MDF Postdoctoral Research Fellowship can be activated.
Application deadline is September 14, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- The American Liver Foundation Postdoctoral Research Fellowship 2011, USA
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Cancer Epidemiology and Behavioral Research Fellowship USA
- Early Career Patient-Oriented Diabetes Research Award 2011, USA
- Postdoctoral Residential Research and Teaching Fellowship by University of Virginia, USA
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Award at Canadian Pain Society 2011, Canada