Maastricht University aims to further strengthen its position as a leading European university offering high-quality education with an international orientation. To this end, the university implements a proactive recruitment policy for Indian students, in particular for the master’s programmes. Scholarships are made available by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund in order to encourage talented Indian students to follow a Master’s programme at Maastricht University. One of these scholarships is the India Scholarship.
Applicants must be admissible for a master’s programme or graduate programme for professionals at Maastricht University and must not be older than 35 years at the start of the academic year (1 September 2012).
- Scholarship applicants must have obtained excellent results in their previous studies. This must be shown in the application file by including, for example, grade lists or reference letters. In case of equivalent qualification, preference will be given to applications, which show that the applicant is among the top 5%.
-Applicants must be Indian residents and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
Application Deadline is March 1, 2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Graduate Special Scholarships Offered to American Indian Students 2011, USA
- SBI Youth Fellowship Programme for Indian Students 2011, India
- Queen’s University Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarships for Indian Students, UK
- Master Scholarships at University of Twente for International Students – Netherlands
- Max Planck Visiting Fellowships 2012 for Indian Applicants