A £3,000 scholarship, funded by friends and alumni of Middlesex, is available to students applying for entry to MSc Health Psychology as a full-time student for September 2012. The scholarship will be awarded to an applicant who demonstrates exemplary academic and/or professional achievement or potential. Applications are welcome from students who have been offered (conditional or unconditional) and accepted a place on the MSc Health Psychology programme. Students who receive a scholarship from another organisation cannot apply. Middlesex University alumni who apply are also eligible for the Alumni Bursary (10% fee discount) but they cannot also hold the Academic Alumni Scholarship (20% fee discount). The scholarship is in the form of a discount in tuition fees (paid in the first year of study).
plications are welcome from students who have been offered (conditional or unconditional) and accepted a place on the MSc Health Psychology programme. Students who receive a scholarship from another organisation cannot apply.
Application deadline is 24 August 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students at Middlesex University – UK
- Psychology PhD Studentship in City University London
- Dr. Murtala Muhammed Scholarship for Nigerians by London Metropolitan University, UK
- Three PhD Studentship in Psychology by Cardiff School of Psychology, UK
- Postdoctoral Research in Public Health 2011 by King’s College London, UK