The Institute of Psychiatry (IoP), a school of King’s College London, invites applications for a two-year Research Methods Fellowship funded by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR). This internship is based in London. It will start at the beginning of June 2012 with the first of two periods of work experience on a major NIHR funded study. From October 2012-Sept-2013 the Fellow will attend the MSc in Medical Statistics at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. The fellowship thus provides the opportunity not only for an excellent formal training, but the scope to apply statistical methods in an important area of NIHR research and to gain experience of working with a team of leading clinical and non-clinical scientists.
The successful candidates will typically be home or EU graduates in mathematics or statistics but graduates from other fields who have quantitative skills and some familiarity with statistical ideas (e.g. economics or physics) may also apply.
Application Deadline is 20/01/2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Postdoctoral Research Position in Physics 2012 by King’s College London, UK
- 2 PhD Positions at Imperial College London
- Placement Fellowship in Applied Health Research and Care 2012, UK
- Imperial College London PhD Studentship in Chemical Engineering
- Research Associate in Type 1 Diabetes, King’s College London, UK