Prior to completing this application please acquaint yourself with the contents of the Conditions of Award and Funding Process documents which are available from the Multiple Sclerosis Research Australia (MSRA) website. Please address your queries to the Research Coordinator, Heather Cato (contact details below). MSRA provides a Postgraduate Scholarship Award to support research into the causes, cure and management of MS. In submitting an MSRA Postgraduate Scholarship Application Form you will automatically be considered for funding by the Trish MS Research Foundation Scholarship.
The research proposed must contribute to finding a cure for MS or result in improvements to those people living with MS.
Application deadline is August 3rd 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Vacation Scholarship Awards, Australia
- The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship by University of Adelaide, Australia
- Postgraduate Scholarship Program by CSIRO – Australia
- Prime Minister’s Australia Asia Incoming Postgraduate Award 2011, Australia
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2011, Australia