The University of Salford is participating in the Government’s National Scholarship Programme to help with the costs of going to University. If you are a full-time student, our Salford National Scholarship Programme awards a £2,000 discount against your fees and a £1,000 cash award in year one of your studies. If you are a part-time student, you will receive a pro rata award in the form of a discount against your fees, according to the number of credits you are studying.
- you must have a declared household residual income of £25,000 or less;
- you must be from the Greater Manchester area. This means that your permanent address (not a term time address) must be in Greater Manchester;
-you must be planning to study towards a BA (Hons), BSc (Hons), BEng (Hons), LLB (Hons), MChem, MEng, MEnv or MPhys course;
-you must be entering year one of study (level 4).
Application deadline is 31st May 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- National Scholarship Programme by the University of Worcester, UK
- GTA Scholarships 2012/2013 for UK and EU Students at Salford University,
- LUMS National Outreach Programme 2011, Pakistan
- The South African National Antarctic Programme 2012
- Leo Baeck Fellowship Programme by German National Academic Foundation, Germany