The New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships (NZIDRS) are funded by the New Zealand Government. Recipients are selected upon Academic Merit and the NZIDRS provides full tuition fees, plus living and other allowances for successful applicants. New Zealand offers a stimulating and internationally trusted academic environment, exceptional living conditions and is a recreational paradise!
NZIDRS Scholarships Include:
* full tuition fees for three years of full-time doctoral study
* NZ$20,500 per annum living allowance (NZ$1708.33 per month).
* up to NZ$600 annual health insurance allowance
* NZ$2000 (across 3 year tenure) travel allowance. This is intended to be used for conference attendance and field research
* NZ$800 (across 3 year tenure) book and thesis allowance
* NZ$500 one-off establishment allowance. Only to be paid to those students who are travelling to NZ specifically to take up the NZIDRS. No student already located in NZ is eligible to receive this amount.
Additional funds are not available to support accompanying dependants.
The NZIDRS closes to applications on the 15th of July each year. Applications will be accepted from late May until 5pm (NZ time) on Friday the 15th of July 2011. Please note that NZIDRS applications received after the closing date and/or incomplete applications will not be considered by the selection panel under any circumstances. This is non-negotiable.
Application Deadline is 15 July 2011
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Massey University Vice-Chancellor’s Doctoral Scholarship – New Zealand
- Doctoral Scholarship in Children Physical Activity, Auckland University of Technology – New Zealand
- Doctoral Scholarship in Children Physical Activity, Auckland UNiversity of Technology – New Zealand
- Energy Research Todd Foundation Scholarship – New Zealand
- 2011 UC International Student Undergraduate Scholarship – New Zealand