This award has been funded by the North of England P&I Club (NEPIA) to mark a long standing successful link between Newcastle University and the P&I Marine Insurance group. This funding may be available to UK students on the MSc Marine Transport with Management programme.
This scholarship is designed for students from the UK who will be studying MSc Marine Transport with Management. If a suitable UK student is not identifiable, a student from another EU country or an international student will be considered. Candidates must be able to display a clearly identified desire to work in the marine insurance industry; this could be from work experience, previous study or voluntary work. Candidates must also be able to provide details of people to act as referees. The successful scholar will have to provide a final report on their year of study for the P&I Board.
Application deadline is 6th July 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Overseas Research Scholarship 2012 by Newcastle University, UK
- Newcastle University PhD Studentship in Modern Languages UK
- PhD in the School of Marine Science and Technology Newcastle University 2011, UK
- Undergraduate Scholarships at University of New England 2011, Australia
- Eleanor Pinkney Oddie Postgraduate Scholarship for Latin by Newcastle University, UK