The 2012 call for NRF applications for full-time Master’s, Honours or BTech study is now open for hardcopy applications. If students have already submitted an online application for Master’s, they do not need to complete the hardcopy application as the electronic version will be considered.
Minimum eligibility requirements for applicants is as follows:
1. SA citizen (permanent residents can apply for the Innovation Honours/BTech scholarships only)
3. Full-time Honours/BTech study in 2012 and registering for the first time
4. Must have an average of at least 60% in their previous degree.
Application Deadline is 31 January 2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- NRF Free-Standing Honours/BTECH Scholarship For 2012, South Africa
- NRF Scholarships 2012 for Full-time Study, South Africa
- UJ-CIRS Scholarship at University of Johannesburg 2012, South Africa
- Honours and Masters Scholarship 2011 by The Institute of Applied Statistics, South Africa
- AW Mellon Foundation Honours Scholarship in the Humanities – Africa