The Academy has instituted Merit-cum-Means Scholarships for new entrants wef AY 2011-12, which allows meritorious students with limited means to benefit from ‘world class education in Design & Fashion related streams’, on offer, at Pearl Academy of Fashion (all Centres). The Merit-cum-Means scholarship provides partial waiver of tuition fee for a maximum of 10% of new entrants each year. The scholarship granted in the first year continues in subsequent years on condition, that the student maintains prescribed standards of achievement.
A student who’s Gross Annual Parental Income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 4, 50,000/- are eligible to apply.
For new enrollees – overall performance in entrance test.
Application deadline is 31st August 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- 2011-12 Scholarship at Domus Academy, Master’s in Fashion Management, Italy
- Cordwainers Scholarship by London College of Fashion, UK
- LCF Artscom Scholarships by London College of Fashion, UK
- Fashion Design & Technology Scholarship Program, Vietnam
- Samsung Fashion & Design Fund (SFDF) by University of the Arts London, UK