Offshore gas, exciting prospects for onshore gas, a growing renewable energy industry, excellent professional and technical education and training programs … they all come together here in Nova Scotia to mean great prospects for rewarding, well-paid careers. The Pengrowth-Nova Scotia Energy Scholarship Program can help you achieve success when you choose to develop the knowledge and skills needed to work or conduct research in this exciting field. Pengrowth-Nova Scotia Energy Scholars are well-rounded individuals with a variety of interests who have an established track record of community involvement through activities like volunteer work, sports and other community-based activities.
Preference will be given to students planning to attend a Nova Scotia university. Students who have not yet applied for university admission are urged to do so in time to meet the scholarship application deadline, keeping in mind that universities often take 3-4 weeks to process applications
Application Deadline is April 27, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- New Renewable Energy Industry Bursary Program for Masters and PhD Studies 2011, Canada
- ISEN Cluster Fellowships in Energy and Sustainability at Northwestern University 2011-12, USA
- Masters Scholarships in Applied Sciences 2012 by Saint Mary’s University, Canada
- PhD Scholarships for Wind Energy Research 2011 by University of Brunei Darussalam
- Efficiency & Renewable Energy Postdoctoral Fellowships 2011, USA