PFM Burrows Memorial Scholarship Application form available here. Full regulations can be downloaded here. (Requires Acrobat Reader) History or background of award This Scholarship has been established through a bequest by Mrs Carol Rowan. The Scholarship has been established in memory of her grandfather, Pierre Finch Martineau Burrows, who was a former Colonial Architect of New Zealand. The Scholarship has been established through the Victoria University Foundation.To assist students in the Faculty of Architecture at Victoria University who have completed their second year of study.
1. One Scholarship shall be awarded annually to a full-time student of the Victoria University School of Architecture, who is enrolled in 3rd year (300-level) study in Architecture.
2. The Scholarship shall be awarded to a student who shows particular skills in architectural design.
3. In selecting the recipient for this Scholarship the Selection Panel may take into consideration each candidate’s willingness to help others.
4. The Scholarship is offered to New Zealand Citizens and Permanent Residents only.
5. Scholarship recipients may hold this Award alongside other Scholarships.
6. The successful recipient will be chosen on the basis of their academic transcript, a completed application form and any required supporting documentation.
Application Deadline is 31 March 2012 and 31 March 2013.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Victoria Master’sScholarship by Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Kiwi Music Scholarship 2012-2013 by Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Linguistics Honours Scholarship 2012 at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Undergraduate Scholarship for Malaysian citizens by Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Undergraduate Scholarship for Thai Students 2012 by Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand