Ph.D Scholarship Position in Field of Mitosis Research in Turku – Finland:
The project focuses on determination of the mechanism of action of newly identified anti-mitotic siRNA and miRNA molecules. In the project we utilise versatile molecular biology methods and cell imaging techniques.
We are searching for a young scientist who has a recent M.Sc diploma, strong motivation for Ph.D work and practical experience from the field of cell / cancer biology. The position is first for one year with good possibilities for a long extension period.
The position will be administrated though the University of Turku, Finland. The salary is in accordance with the State’s salary system (Universities) for teaching and research personnel level 1-4. In addition, there is a share increase based on the personal performance.
The work will be performed in Turku at the Medical Biotechnology (MBT) unit of the VTT State Technical Research Centre of Finland. MBT is a vibrant and well-equipped research unit with focus on translational research in the fields of cancer biology, high-throughput screening and bioactivity.
Application Deadline is 10 September 2010
Please send your CV and the names + contact information of two referees by e-mail to Dr. Marko Kallio (firstname.lastname@example.org ). Closing date for the applications is Septermber 10, 2010. For more information contact Dr. Kallio.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry – Doctoral Student Position, Finland
- PhD Position in the field of Agriculture at the University of Aarhus – Denmark
- PhD Position in the Field of Biofilm Research – Ireland
- Computational Drug Discovery and Bio Postdoctoral Positions in Finland
- Post Doctorate & Research Position in Desalination Technology – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia