The Research Group of Geochemical and Petrological Earth Sciences at the Department of Geography and Geology, University of Copenhagen has two openings for PhD fellows in isotope geochemistry. The research group is centered around an internationally renowned researcher team with affiliated postdocs, PhD fellows and MSc students from Denmark, Switzerland, Germany, England, New Zealand, Uruguay and Holland. Some of the group´s researchers are affiliated members of the Danish National Research Foundation´s “Nordic Center for Earth Evolution; NordCEE”, a center of excellence with nodes at the University of Southern Denmark, at the University of Copenhagen, and at the Natural History Museums in Copenhagen and Stockholm.
Based on the projects structure, the potential candidates should be equally interested in laboratory and field work, and should have a devoted interest in deciphering geochemical processes and to design, set-up and conduct own experiments. We seek a motivated individual with a recent Master´s Degree or a corresponding degree in Earth Sciences and/or Chemistry.
Application Deadline is 30-04-2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- PhD Fellowship at University of Copenhagen – Denmark
- PhD Scholarship in Genetics and Protein Chemistry 2011 at University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- PhD Scholarship in Algorithms by University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- PhD Opportunity in Isotope Geochemistry 2011 by the University of Wollongong, Australia
- PhD Scholarships at University of Copenhagen – Denmark