The Institute of Political Science of Leiden University invites applications for a PhD position in political science, starting in September 2012, or as soon as possible thereafter. The Institute, which consists of about 45 national and international faculty members, has an established international reputation, having consistently received the highest ratings in peer reviews of both its teaching and research programmes. The Institute offers a Dutch-language BA programme in Political Science, and English-language Masters’ programmes in Political Science, in Political Science Research, and in International Relations and Diplomacy, at the Leiden and The Hague campuses.
-Candidates for the position are expected to have:
-A MA, MPhil or MSc degree in political science, or in adjacent area with a demonstrable interest in political science;
-Excellent study results;
-A good and demonstrable command of English.
Application Deadline is 19 March 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Postdoctoral Position in Physics/Electrochemistry by Leiden University, Netherlands
- Postdoctoral Position in Physics/Electrochemistry 2012 by Leiden University, Netherlands
- PhD Scholarship at Leiden Observatory Netherlands
- PhD Studentship in the field of Metabolomics and Chemometrics by Leiden University, Netherlands
- Postdoctoral Position in Faculty of Humanities by Leiden University, Netherlands