You have the unique opportunity to define your own PhD project in mathematics in cooperation with a DTU Mathematics supervisor of your choice. The process is that you contact a possible supervisor at the department, discuss your ideas for a PhD project and draw up a short PhD project description of maximum one page.
You should have a master’s degree in mathematics, applied mathematics, engineering or equivalent academic qualifications.
Application Deadline is 1 May 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Postdoctoral Position in Electron Microscopy by Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Postdoctoral Position in Microbial Physiology by Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Research Position in Bacterial Metabolic Engineering by Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Research Position in Indoor Environment by Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Postdoctoral Position in Development of Membrane and Cathode Materials by Technical University of Denmark, Denmark