This course is intended to students having a specific interest for quantitative aspects of biology, such as genomics, systems biology, and modeling of molecular networks.
Young and motivated university graduates are encouraged to apply. There are no restrictions on nationalities for admission to the PhD program. Applicants should hold a second level academic degree: the Italian Laurea Specialistica, Master of Science, or equivalent. Applicants expecting to receive their university degree can also apply, provided that they receive it before the examination date and can make available a certification, on pain of exclusion from selection.
Application deadline is January 1st of each year.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- PhD in Molecular Medicine / Molecular Oncology – Italy
- Research Positions in Computational and Systems Biology, Italy
- PhD in Molecular Medicine / Human Genetics – Italy
- ISV Postdoctoral Position in Biochemistry, Molecular and Cell Biology 2010, Belgium
- PhD Position in Molecular Biology Institute of Barcelona 2012, Spain