PhD position in the area of music psychology.
The research focuses on psychological mechanisms underlying emotional responses to music, and involves experiments in a laboratory environment featuring self-report and psychophysiological measurement.
The applicant must have a basic university degree with psychology as a major subject, and should also have a good knowledge of English. Experience of music- psychological research and psychophysiological measurement are considered additional qualifications. The applicant should have good social skills, since the research is carried out within a research group. For application and more information: http://www.psyk.uu.se/research/phd_education
The research plan should concern research that the applicant may wish to pursue as his or her dissertation project. However, at this stage, having written about a particular plan does not imply a necessary commitment for the future.
The selection will be based on an assessment of the applicant’s aptitude for successful completion of studies, made by the professors at the department. The bases for this judgment are the previously written undergraduate thesis, interviews (if deemed necessary), and the research plan.
Application Deadline is 31 October, 2011
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- PhD Position in Music Psychology by Uppsala University, Sweden
- Doctoral Studentship in Music 2011 by University of Lund, Sweden
- PhD Position in Condensed Matter Theory by Uppsala University , Sweden
- PhD Position in Systems and Control at Uppsala University Sweden
- PhD Position in Functional Magnetic Materials 2011 by Uppsala University, Sweden