We seek a talented and ambitious researcher for a challenging research project on the application of nanostructured sensors for the detection of gases. The research will mainly focus on the surface modification of nano structured sensor platforms (and larger model substrates) to immobilise selector layers with affinity for target gases, followed by the characterization of the modified surfaces and sensor experiments upon the exposure to gas compositions.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic candidate with an MSc degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, physics or materials sciences (or who is very near to obtaining it). We seek candidates with proficiency in experimental design, data analysis and interpretation. Candidates must have an excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
Application deadline is 10-08-2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- PhD Position in Urban Rainfall Estimation by TU Delft University, Netherlands
- PhD Position in Governance of Multi-functional Flood Defences by TU Delft University, Netherlands
- Neso Nuffic Masters Programme Scholarship by Delft University of Technology, Netherland
- PhD Position in Industrial Design by Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands
- PhD Research in Applied Physics by Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands