Qualified candidates should possess an excellent masters or diploma degree in theoretical physics or theoretical chemistry. A solid background in quantum mechanics is a prerequisite, programming experience would be advantageous. Good command of the English language is required, knowledge of German beneficial, but not required. Most importantly, however, the candidate should be highly motivated to enter an interesting and challenging project. Since the network, the EU, and the Humboldt University are very interested to increase the number of female scientists, women are especially encouraged to apply.The material should be send by e-mail to Alejandro.Saenz-at-physik.hu-berlin.de
Due to this project being part of a Marie Curie Initial Training Network, strict eligibility rules apply. Applicants must not be nationals of the state in which the project and research is to take place — in this case Germany. Applicants also must not have lived, worked, or studied in Germany for more than 12 months in the last 3 years. To qualify as “Early Stage Researcher” applicants must not already have more than 4 years research experience, measured from the time a first degree has been obtained.
Application Deadline is January 30, 2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- MA Research Training Program at Humboldt University Berlin, Germany
- 10 International Research Fellowships at Humboldt University Berlin Germany
- Berlin Graduate School Muslim Cultures and Societies PhD Scholarships Germany
- 12 PhD Fellowships in Biology by Humboldt University, Germany
- 1 Postdoctoral Position and 12 PhD Fellowships 2011, Germany