Dynamics & Smart Structures Lab is looking for some skillful and hard-working candidates to join our Lab starting from Feb, 2012 as Ph.D students within area of NDT (Non-destructive Testing) and Advanced structural analysis and design. In Sep 2011, we were granted a new long-term project related to inspecting underwater civil structures using SONAR system. The successful candidates will work closely with experts and outstanding researchers from Korea, Japan, US, and European countries.
Eligibility: Master’s degree in Engineering. Good programming skills in Visual C++. Good Background in digital image processing. Good English language skills: TOEFL PBT 550, CBT 210, IBT 80, IELTS 6, TEPS 550 or higher if your mother tongue is not English. Good ability for highly motivated independent research.
Application Deadline is April 12, 2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Graduate Research Scholarship Positions by the Mobile Computing Lab, Chosun University, South Korea
- Graduate Research Scholarship Positions by The Chosun University South Korea
- PhD Scholarship in Structural Engineering Korea
- Master and PhD Scholarship in Civil Engineering South Korea
- CSIR Postdoctoral Research Positions in Biomedical or Electrical Engineering, South Africa