VIB scientists work at the frontlines of molecular biology, cell biology, developmental biology, structural biology, plant systems biology, genetics, biochemistry and microbiology.The VIB International Ph.D. Program is aimed towards all non-Belgians, currently living abroad.
Candidates should hold a university degree, or satisfy equivalent requirements, which is sufficient to start a doctoral program at a Flemish university. This means that applicants must hold a 5-year University degree, or equivalent, in life sciences (e.g. biology, biochemistry, biotechnology), physics, engineering, chemistry, or related fields. In general, this implies that the applicant has a Masters degree. Applicants, who have not yet received their degree at the time of the application deadline, can also apply, but a final certificate of the degree is needed no later than 2 months after the selection interviews, which will take place in May 2010.
Application Deadline is 15 February 2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- 2012 VIB International PhD Program in Life Sciences by Flanders, Belgium
- International PhD program in Basic and Applied Molecular Life Sciences 2011-12
- Max Perutz International PhD Program Molecular Life Sciences – Austria
- JRF for PhD in Life Sciences 2011-12 by Tata Memorial Centre, India
- 10 International Fellowships to Integrative Biology Postdoctorals in omics 2011 by VIB, Belgium