These PhD positions aim at fabrication, characterization, and applications of III-V nanoelectronic devices. Three different research directions are currently open for applicants: 1) Fabrication and characterization of nanoscale III-V MOSFETs for low power, high frequency operation. 2) III-V transistor based circuit design, aiming at designing efficient low power small scale circuits based mainly on advanced nanowire transistor architectures. 3) High frequency materials characterization, including impedance spectroscopy of III-V/high-k interfaces and mm-wave based characterization of structures surfaces. All three positions will involve a combination of experimental and theoretical work. Teaching at undergraduate level is a part of the position.
MSc in Engineering Physics, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Nanoscience or an equivalent degree.
Application deadline is 2012-04-16.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- PhD Studentship in Engineering logistics and Purchasing 2011 at Lund University, Sweden
- PhD Studentship in Industrial Automation 2012 by Lund University, Sweden
- Postdoctoral Positions in Tumor Biology by Lund University – Sweden
- PhD Studentship in Automatic Control 2011 by Lund University, Sweden
- Three Postgraduate Positions in Political Science by Lund University, Sweden