The positions belongs to the research project ”From local breakthroughs in knowledge to integration in medical practice” (KINT) within the Global Infrastructures (GI) research group at the Department of Informatics. KINT is a collaborative project also involving the Department of Innovation and Economic Organization at BI/Norwegian Business School and the Intervention Centre at Oslo University Hospital.The University of Oslo has a goal of recruiting more women in academic positions. Women are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must have a recognized University degree, like “cand.scient”, “siv. Ing.”, Master of Science or equivalent in a subject area relevant for the planned research
-The purpose of the fellowship is research training leading to the successful completion of a PhD degree.
-The fellowship requires admission to research training programme at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences.
Application Deadline is 30.10.2011
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Doctoral Research Fellowship in Humanities at University of Oslo – Norway
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Cosmology 2011 by University of Oslo, Norway
- PhD Scholarships in Humanities at University of Oslo – Norway
- Research Fellowship in Molecular Genetics 2011 by University of Oslo, Norway
- PhD Fellowship in Medical Science 2011 by University of Oslo, Norway