BI Norwegian School of Management offers a four year Ph.D. programme in business administration. The programme features six areas of specialisation: Finance, Economics, Strategic Management, Marketing, Leadership and Organization in addition to Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
The four-year programme is designed for talented students who wish to pursue an international career within academia and who can contribute on the international arena with their research and publications. This is in keeping with the school’s vision of being one of the leading research business schools in Europe. Applicants must have completed a two year (120 ECTS) Master’s Degree with thesis work (preferably a Master of Science) by September 2011 to be considered for a scholarship. An average of grade B or better is required. Fifth year Master of Science students are encouraged to apply. If applicants are otherwise equally qualified, female applicants will be given preference. For further details on admission requirements, please see the Ph.D. Regulations published on our website.
Application Deadline is 14 February 2011
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Senior Lecturer; 3-year, 80 % position – Norway
- 2011 PhD Research Scholar in Experimental Economics Norway
- Norwegian Quota Scheme and Fellowship in Norway by Higher Education
- PhD Scholarships in Humanities at University of Oslo – Norway
- Doctoral Research Fellowship in Humanities at University of Oslo – Norway