The PhD scholarship will be financed by the Faculty of Arts, Louisiana Museum of Modern Art and the New Carlsberg Foundation The PhD scholar’s place of work will be both the Louisiana Museum of Modern Art and the Depart-ment of Aesthetics and Communication.The PhD scholar will be employed as a PhD student at the Faculty of Arts, Aarhus University. The terms of employment are in accordance with the agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations, as well as with the protocol to the agreement covering staff with university degrees in the state sector (in Danish).
Must complete the studies in accordance with the valid regulations for the PhD degree programme, currently the Ministerial Order of 14 January 2008 on the PhD Programme at the Universities.
-Must attach the marks awarded for your Master’s thesis by the deadline for application. Must have completed your Master’s degree no later than 31 August 2012.
Application Deadline is April 15, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- PhD Position in the field of Agriculture at the University of Aarhus – Denmark
- Postdoctoral Position in Public Administration by Aarhus University, Denmark
- Bioinformatics Research Centre at Aarhus University Denmark
- Postdoctoral Position in Milk Protein Biochemistry by Aarhus University, Denmark
- Postdoctoral Position in Transport Properties of Novel Membrane Materials by Aarhus University, Denmark