For the academic year 2011/2012 we will have positions with scholarships reserved for students not resident in Italy and educated abroad. To apply, candidates shall have to complete their M. Sc. or equivalent degree no later than December 31, 2011.
the International PhD Program on “Novel Technologies for Materials, Sensors and Imaging” (TIMSI) at the University of Naples “Federico II” (Italy) is seeking talented foreign students for training and research in the fields of Science and Technology of Novel Materials, Smart sensors, and Imaging Technologies.
Application Deadline is December 31, 2011
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- PhD Course in Physics, Astrophysics and Applied Physics for International Students at University of Milan – Italy
- 9 Ph.D Fellowships at Stazione Zoologica ‘Anton Dohrn’ Naples – Italy
- PhD Scholarships in Physics and Engineering 2012 at IMPRS-OPTIM, Germany
- PhD Studentship in Engineering Physics by University of Dundee, UK
- Postdoctoral Position at The Italian Institute of Technology 2011, Italy