The Graduate School in Public Economics of Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore and Università di Milano-Bicocca invites Pre-applications from students whose breadth of academic experience and fitness for the specific field of study suggest the potential for scholarly achievement. The duration of the PhD Program is three years.
Pre-Applications will be accepted from applicants of all ages and nationalities who hold:
- An Italian degree (Diploma di laurea quadriennale, laurea specialistica, laurea magistrale) or a an
Italian degree obtained according to the regulations existent before the implementation of the
Ministerial Decree of 3 November, 1999, n. 509 and its subsequent amendments and supplements;
- A foreign academic qualification already recognized as equivalent by academic authorities, or
recognized in accordance with inter-university agreements of co-operation and mobility;
- A foreign academic qualification which has not yet been recognized equivalent to an Italian degree,
provided the candidate includes the documents necessary to reach a decision regarding equivalence, for
purposes of admission to the PhD programme only.
Application deadline is 29th June 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- 352 Positions in PhD Scholarships at University of Padua – Italy
- PhD Scholarships in Economics at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan – Italy
- PhD Scholarships in Biomolecular Sciences – Italy
- PhD Position in Cognitive Surveillance 2011 at University of Genova, Italy
- Doctorate Positions in The Università degli Studi di Padova 2011-12, Italy