The PhD student position concerns own research and education within the area of biomedical signal processing. This area is focused on the development of mathematical models and algorithms for the analysis of biomedical signals. The present research project deals with novel methods for compression and characterization of signals reflecting local electrical activity in the brain. Of particular interest is to analyze the propagation, causality, and dynamics of such signals. The research is pursued in collaboration with the Neuronano Research Center at Lund University, where one postdoctoral is active and will co-supervise the PhD student. The position is full time and includes 15% of departmental work, mainly teaching.
Master of Science degree in biomedical engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, engineering physics, or similar.
Application deadline is 2012-09-01.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Graduate Research Position in the Field of Wireless Communications and Signal Processing, Canada
- Biomedical Signal Processing PhD Fellowship in France
- Research Fellowship in Underwater Acoustic Signal Processing, Pakistan
- PhD Student Position in Circuit Design by Lund University, Sweden
- PhD Student Position in Thermal Power Engineering by Lund University, Sweden