Queen Mary Studentships are open to suitably qualified candidates from the UK, EU and overseas. In the case of overseas applicants, the difference in cost between Home/EU and Overseas fees will be met by the School.
The School is committed to appointing only the very best candidates to our PhD program. To apply you should have a good first degree (BA or BSc Honours or equivalent), at first class standard (or upper second class with clear evidence of 1st class work), and/or a Masters qualification (at Merit or above) in Geography or a cognate discipline related to the Studentship. Applicants for Studentship 4 (Emotions and the Home in Modern Britain) must hold a Masters degree in a geographical or historical subject related to the themes of the studentship.
To be considered for a Queen Mary Studentship your application must be received by Queen Mary’s Admissions and Recruitment Office no later than 5pm on Monday 21st February. All short-listed applicants will be interviewed (either face-to-face or, in the case of overseas candidates, by telephone) and applicants must be available for interview between 24th February and 21st March 2011.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Bangladesh Capacity Building Scholarships by Queen Mary University of London
- Queen Mary Joint PhD Scholarships with China Scholarship Council – UK
- PhD Studentship in UK by Middlesex University Business School of Law Department
- Mineral Engineering PhD Studentship in Imperial College London – UK
- Goldsmiths College University PhD Studentship in Sociology – London