The Department of Accounting and Finance of the Faculty of Applied Economic Sciences of the University of Antwerp has a full-time vacancy (m/f) for a: Doctoral student in accounting. The applicant is expected to conduct research in the field of financial disclosure behavior in an international setting. The research will be carried out in close collaboration with Prof. Walter Aerts and Prof. Tom Van Caneghem. The candidate is expected to enroll the university’s Ph.D. program and to obtain a Ph.D. at the end of the project. A short project description can be found below. We offer a four-year position (with periodic evaluation), a net monthly grant of over 1800 euro, and a stimulating working environment in a lively cosmopolitan city.
The ideal candidate has a strong academic background in accounting and finance, including good research and statistical skills and an excellent command of the English language. A research master degree would be an added advantage.
Application deadline is October 1, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- PhD Fellowships in Medicinal Chemistry 2011 by the University of Antwerp, Belgium
- 2012 Postdoctoral Position in Medicinal Chemistry by University of Antwerp, Belgium
- PhD Fellowships in Medicinal Chemistry (3) by the University of Antwerp, Belgium
- MSc in International Accounting and Finance Scholarships by The University of Stirling UK
- Postdoctoral Associate in Accounting and Finance by Lancaster University, UK