The candidate performs a PhD research within the Centre for Government and Law (CORe) of the Law Faculty. The goal is to research the evolutions in the principles of free consent and state responsibility in international climate law. The research and the results should lead to a PhD. The candidate makes also sure that he/she presents the research at national and international scientific meetings and that he/she publishes articles in peer reviewed scientific journals. The candidate may have a limited teaching task.
The candidate has research interest;
Good knowledge of English;
Master of Law (or equivalent).
Final-year students are (likewise) encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline is 05 February 2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Hasselt University offers PhD Studentship in Medicine 2011-12, Belgium
- PhD Position in Miocene Climate Variations 2011, Belgium
- PhD Studentship in Biochemistry by Ghent University, Belgium
- PhD Studentship in the Department of Biochemistry by Ghent University, Belgium
- Ghent University offers PhD Studentship in Information Technology 2011, Belgium