We seek a scientist a scientist (doctoral student – university assistant in pre-doc) from the field of earth sciences, chemistry, environmental sciences. The research objectives must be consistent with the activities of the Department (see website) and are presented in a brief statement (2-3 A4 pages). We offer a highly motivated international group that is a leader in the field of environmental nanoscience, the pollutant behavior and hydrogeology, and excellent laboratory facilities.
The tasks in addition to research activities as part of the doctorate includes active participation in the Working Group and the Department.
Diploma or Master degree in earth science or environmental chemistry
Very good analytical skills, modeling skills or other knowledge to reach their own research goals, which must be consistent with the objectives of the department. The group is in English.
Application Deadline is no later than 27.06.2011
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- PhD Position in 3D Measurement System at Vienna University of Technology – Austria
- 2011-12 Vienna University of Technology “Die Presse” Scholarship for MSc Austria
- 10 PhD Positions at The Vienna University of Technology – Austria
- The Vienna Graduate Program on Complex Quantum Systems 2011, Austria
- 13 PhD Positions in Population Genetics in Vienna – Austria