We offer a challenging job at a dynamic and ambitious university through a fixed-term appointment for the period of 4 years. The research in this project must be concluded with the attainment of a PhD degree. As an employee of the university you will receive a competitive salary as well as excellent employment conditions. A salary is offered starting at EUR 2042 per month (gross) in the first year and increasing up to EUR 2612 per month (gross) in the last year. Moreover 8% bonus share (holiday supplement) is provided annually. Assistance for finding accommodation can be given.
:-Candidates for this challenging project should have a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or in Applied Physics.
-He/she should have a strong affinity with optical techniques and data communication techniques, and preferably have hands-on experience with optical bench-top laboratory setups, optical fibre systems and electronic circuits.
-They should have good communication skills and be fluent in English, both in speaking and in writing.
Application deadline is 30/06/2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- PhD Student Numerical Simulation of Boiling Control in Peristaltic Ducts at Eindhoven University of Technology – Netherlands
- Postdoc in Homogeneous Catalysis at the Eindhoven University of Technology – Netherlands
- PhD Studentship in Electrical Engineering by University of Manchester – UK
- PhD Positions in Bio-Chemistry and Physics/Engineering by University of Twente, Netherlands
- CSIR Postdoctoral Research Positions in Biomedical or Electrical Engineering, South Africa