The position is limited to 3 years with an extension of further 1 year, 40 h per week The PhD-student will work under the guidance of a professor on a research theme and will also contribute to education in a certain extent. She/he should finish the work with a doctoral degree in engineering science.
Diploma or Master degree in Civil Structural Engineering or an equivalent degree in engineering willingness to inscribe as PhD-student at UL Basic competence in laboratory and analytical work is necessary. Knowledge of FE Analysis is an advantage. Language: English and German or French.
Application deadline is 15th September 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- PhD Studentship in Civil Engineering by Luxembourg University, Luxembourg
- PhD Student in Engineering Science (M/F) – Luxembourg
- PhD Studentship in Sociology by University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Research Associate Position in Science Education by University of Luxembourg
- PhD Studentship in Law of Regional Integration by University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg