A PhD student position is immediately available for the project. Cross-talk of innate and adaptive immunity in infection and sterile inflammation. The vertebrate immune system has long been considered as a bipartite entity encompassing two independent and isolated arms: innate immunity, providing the first line of defense, and adaptive immunity, responsible for memory. However, there is now cumulative evidence that these two arms are intimately linked and can modulate each other. The major goal of this research project is a better understanding of the routes of communication used by effectors of the innate and adaptive immunity.
We are looking for a strongly motivated and talented candidate with a Masters Degree in life sciences or biomedical sciences (Bologna compatible).
Application deadline is Contact employer.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Post Doc in Immunology at the Wenner-Gren Institut – Sweden
- PhD Position in Computational Neuroscience by University of Bern, Switzerland
- PhD Position in Arctic Climatology by University of Bern, Switzerland
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Applied Physics by University of Bern, Switzerland
- SSI/ISID Infectious Diseases Research Fellowship Program, Switzerland