This position is part of the BMBF-fundet research group “Lysosomal Systems Biology” of the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ). Our group investigates lysosomal control over programmed cell death, with the purpose of yielding insight into specific mechanisms for optimizing cancer cell death. Our approaches include the dissection of molecular mechanisms in cell culture experiments, generation of theoretical models, and testing of theoretical model predictions in Caenorhabditis elegans for in vivo relevance.
We seek to recruit a highly-motivated candidate with an excellent background in ODE-based modeling of biological pathways. The successful applicant will work together with bench biologists. Excellent written and spoken English skills are required.
Application Deadline is April 4, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- PhD Studentship in Redox Regulation by dkfz.German Cancer Research Center, Germany
- PhD Studentship at German Cancer Research Center 2011, Germany
- Postdoctoral Research in Biomedical by German Cancer Research Center, Germany
- Post Doctoral Fellowship in Cancer Biology Ireland
- PhD Fellowship in Systems Biology Approach to Studying Zygomycoses by JSMC, Germany