KTH School of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) seeks a key person to our cooperation research center “Joint Research Center in Photonics” (JORCEP) at Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China. JORCEP is one of the first centers for collaboration between China and Europe. It was established 2003 to act as a center of excellence in photonics for both its parent universities, the Royal Institute of Technology and Zhejiang University and establishing joint research, cooperating in PhD education and jointly running an international Master of Science program in Photonics. Presently the Center consists of three universities including also Lund University.
The candidates should have a PhD degree in physics, photonics or electrical engineering with a pertinent background. Moreover, experience in management, entrepreneurship and leadership is highly desirable. Excellent knowledge in written and spoken English is mandatory. Knowledge in Swedish or Chinese is an advantage.
Application deadline is April 30, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Postdoctoral Fellowships in Mathematics by KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- PhD Studentship in Philosophy by KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- PhD Studentship in Fusion Plasma Physics by KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- ECO2 Vehicle Design PhD Studentship by KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- PhD Studentship in Computer Science, Privacy and Security, KTH Royal Institute of Technology 2011, Sweden