Applicants should have a strong background in theoretical stochastics and a manifest interest in applications of stochastics. The first year of the postdoc period should be devoted to a study of basic aspects of Ambit Stochastics.
A postdoctoral position in Stochastics at the T.N. Thiele Centre for Applied Mathematics in Natural Science, Aarhus University is now open from 1. July 2012. The initial period of the position is for one year but with the possibility of a one year prolongation. In particular, for candidates who will combine their research on Ambit processes with applications to finance, an initial 2-year postdoc position can be offered co-funded by CREATES.
Application Deadline is 31/03/2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Bioinformatics Research Centre at Aarhus University Denmark
- PhD Scholarship at The Søren Kierkegaard Research Centre Denmark
- Postdoctoral Position in Electron Microscopy by Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- PhD Fellowship at the Centre for GeoGenetics, in the area of Geology Denmark
- PhD fellowship at the Centre for GeoGenetics, in the area of Geology Denmark