The projects involve long time scale simulations and density functional theory calculations on “Electrochemical production of fertilizer and green fuel”.
Open positions for students (Ph.D. and M.S.) and/or post-docs at the University of Iceland in a group of Theoretical and Computational Physical Chemistry, funded by the Icelandic Research Fund. The positions are open for applicants with background in Chemistry, Physics, Engineering, or related fields.
Application Deadline is 29th of Feb 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Physical Chemistry PhD Position in Sweden
- Research Assistantship in Cyber Physical System by University of West Virginia, USA
- Technical University of Denmark- PhD Fellowship in Carbohydrate Chemistry at DTU Chemistry
- PhD Position 2012 in Chemistry with Specialization in Synthetic Organic/Organometallic Chemistry by Uppsala University, Sweden
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Organic Chemistry by University of Oslo, Norway