The main task of the postdoc will be to carry out an extensive series of laboratory experiments in several different apparatuses, which are used to assess the inhibition performance of a few novel ice-structuring proteins. The Postdoc will work closely with the biology researchers who are providing the proteins. The Postdoc is expected to exhibit creativity, openness to new challenges and interest in independent and nontrivial research.
A PhD degree in chemical or petroleum engineering, technical physics, other relevant areas Good writing skills in English A track record of independent research Laboratory skills
Application Deadline is 29 February 2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Postdoctoral Position in Chemical Biology and Organic Chemistry – Denmark
- Two Postdoctoral Positions in Genome Engineering 2011, Denmark
- Postdoctoral Position in Electron Microscopy by Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Postdoc Position at Technical University of Denmark
- Research Positions by Technical University of Denmark, Denmark