A position is open for a postdoc committed to interdisciplinary and qualitative fieldwork with a focus on state organisations and civil society organisations. The position is part of a VR project and will be placed at the Department of Sociology, Umeå University for two years. The project aims to advance the understanding of the role of individuals in transforming organisations. It will be focusing on trade unions in Sweden, the UK, Spain, Brazil, South Africa and India.
To qualify for the position, the applicant should have a PhD degree in sociology, psychology or another social science. In evaluating the applicants, special attention will be paid to research skills. In addition, the ability to work with colleagues, other departments, and colleagues in different countries is highly valued.
Application Deadline is February 9, 2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Postdoctoral Position in Sociology 2011 by Stockholm University, Sweden
- PhD Position in Sociology 2012 by Uppsala University, Sweden
- Postdoctoral Position in Mathematical Statistics by Umeå University, Sweden
- Postdoctoral Position in Experimental Ophthalmology Research by Umeå University, Sweden
- Postdoctoral Position in Economics by Umeå University, Sweden