The University of Leeds is committed to developing its staff. All staff participates in the Staff Review and Development scheme and we continue to work with individuals, supporting them to maximize their potential. Progression to a higher grade is dependent on an individual taking on an increased level of responsibility. The scope for this job may grow over time, allowing possible progression should the post holder demonstrates the skills and a wish to develop and increase their responsibilities.
- A PhD (or near completion) in a relevant area of study.
- Experience of surveying professional services firms and/ or management consultants.
- Understanding of literature relating to the professions.
-A willingness to take on a variety of tasks, primarily statistical, and a strong practical aptitude supported by good theoretical and computational skills.
- Ability to undertake research and contribute significantly to a research programme.
-Proven ability to work as part of a team.
- A willingness to travel, when required, to meetings around the UK.
- Proficient in the use of I.T. software packages.
Application deadline is 27 May 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities.