In our research, the emphasis is on the design of chiral alpha-aminophosphonate derivatives to explore the scope of their catalytic reactivity in asymmetric chemical transformations, and subsequently their incorporation in more complex molecules. The establishment of this chemistry will allow generating phosphapeptides and phosphosphingosine analogues that possess interesting architectural features or useful biological activity. The work encompasses primarily experimental chemistry, characterisation, NMR investigations, and will be extended to theoretical studies.
The candidate must have a PhD degree or other corresponding education equivalent to a Norwegian doctoral degree in organic chemistry. The main purpose of post-doctoral research fellowships is to qualify researchers for work in top academic positions within their disciplines.
Application Deadline is 5 February, 2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Cosmology 2011 by University of Oslo, Norway
- Postdoctoral Research in Organic Chemistry by University of Manchester, UK
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Hydrology by the University of Oslo, Norway
- Doctoral Research Fellowship in Humanities at University of Oslo – Norway
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Higher Education Studies by the University of Oslo, Norway