The postgraduate masters scholarships and bursaries offered by the schools within the Faculty of Engineering. The Scholarship is worth £3000 towards fees and £1000 towards maintenance.
The School of Civil Engineering offers the Ray and Naomi Simpson Scholarship to the best British applicant. If there are no British applicants then the scholarship may be awarded to the best applicant from a British Commonwealth country.
Application deadline is 31 July.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- UK Transport Master’s Scholarship by University of Leeds, UK
- European Transport Scholarship for Masters Students by University of Leeds, UK
- CETL Scholarships in Applied and Professional Ethics by University of Leeds, UK
- PhD Studentship in the Department of Engineering at University of Leeds 2011, UK
- Frank Stell Scholarship for Researchers by University of Leeds, UK