You will be working in a British Academy research project that analyzes interest group lobbying and its impact on policy-making outcomes. Even though lobbying plays a crucial role in everyday politics, we have hardly any knowledge about the influence of interest groups on political decisions. The goal of this research project is to therefore shed light on the role of interest groups in democratic politics. We will develop a large data set covering all interest groups that lobby the German Bundestag. You will assist in generating this data set. You are supposed to work on average 10 hours per week, but you can flexibly arrange your time schedule.
You will need to have an academic background in social science research at graduate level. -As the project deals with interest groups in Germany, assistants should be native German speakers.
-Experience with data management would be helpful, but is not a precondition.
Application Deadline is 6th October, 2011
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- University of Surrey PhD Studentships Positions in the Department of Politics UK
- Newcastle University The Berrington PhD Scholarship in Politics, UK
- Roosevelt Scholarships for the MPhil degree in Anglo-American Relations, UK
- Mississippi State University funded Graduate Research Assistantship for PhD students 2011-12, USA
- PhD Fellowship in Society and Politics of Contemporary China 2011, Netherlands